|Archived Commentaries||Primers & Reports||Search Text|
Use the drop-down menu below to find highlights and links to Commentaries from the present and past months.
Not a Subscriber?
The majority of recent Commentaries are only viewable with an SGS Subscription, but all of our older Commentaries have been opened for all to read. To view these, use the menu below.
OPEN Commentaries from December 2011
• U.S. Government Debt and Obligations Top $80 Trillion
• Long-Term U.S. Insolvency/Hyperinflation Remain Virtual Certainty
• Durable Goods Orders and New Home Sales Show Stagnation
• Treasury Releases 2011 GAAP-Based Financial Report on U.S. Government
• Housing Starts Still Bottom Bouncing
• Consumer Financial Distress Hampered Retail Sales and Production
• Nonsensical Hype Over Regularly Mis-Adjusted Jobless Claims
• High Oil Prices Still Inflating Broad Economy
• November’s Annual Inflation: 3.4% (CPI-U), 3.8% (CPI-W), 11.0% (SGS)
• Gold Remains the Ultimate Hedge
• November Retail Sales Change Not Meaningful
• Nonmonetary Gold Trade Patterns Are Not Easily Tied to Gold Price Variations
• Latest Jobs Level Still Well Below Pre-2007 and Pre-2001 Recession Levels
• November Unemployment: 8.6% (U.3), 15.6% (U.6), 22.6% (SGS)
• Money Supply M3 Annual Growth at 2.7% in November
• Potential Euro Disintegration Is Nothing Like the Looming Dollar Collapse